Saturday, July 19, 2008

Dark Knight

Luckie and I decided to go see Batman: The Dark Knight in IMAX at the local Muvico theatre. Evidently, everyone else had the same idea. All the IMAX shows for today were sold out. Alas, we'll have to go another day. My buddy Rich says this movie has gotten more hype than the second coming.

Today we are going to celebrate Rich's birthday. To celebrate, a group of us are going putt-putt golfing and then over to Rich's for cake and ice cream. Hopefully the weather will hold up.

In last night's preparatory run, I worked on my heel-toe form. I tend to run on the outsides of my feet so I was concentrating on getting a good heel strike. My legs got a good workout. Next run on Sunday.

I want to start tracking how my weight fluctuates as I train. Weight Watch: 184 lbs.

No comments: